« Home | What the FUCK? I can't actually believe this is h... » | Stupid warning labels at Something Awful. The rad... » | More drama at The Church Of Me. That's a recommen... » | Ha ha ha! » | So I'm now on 'Inertia Creeps' (aka We Are Coming ... » | 'Angel' by Massive Attack: At 2:30 in the morning... » | Awesome awesome awesome. He even knows who Six By... » | You know, he's got a point. » | Yeah, they annoy the hell out of me, too. Almost ... » | This article I find very fascinating because Jeff ... » 

Tuesday, July 15, 2003 

Great idea for an article at Stylus. As anyone who has ever looked in the CD drawer at the Ontarion knows, even small publications get tons of crap.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates