« Home | Just bought Blue Skied An' Clear on first site, an... » | So I'm not missing much, then. » | I love Tom Ewing. » | Sex in Japan is weird. » | Jizzournal is in the hizzouse. Link is on the sid... » | The reason Homicide is my favorite cop show, why i... » | An autistic eight-year-old boy has died during a p... » | I remember our English Media teacher in Grade 12 (... » | Yeah, I know what you mean. My guilty pleasure is... » | To continue my further inter-site dialogue with So... » 

Wednesday, August 27, 2003 

If you go to an old entry at Pete's journal you can read the full story of how Mike wound up being the lead singer of the Weakerthans for a rendition of 'Wellington's Wednesdays'. Awesome story.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates