« Home | Yeah, I know what you mean. My guilty pleasure is... » | To continue my further inter-site dialogue with So... » | This article has been brought to you by Nick’s Int... » | ...As this head falls to shoulder » | Short update (very short) on the journal. It's li... » | Create your own internet fetish subculture! » | I thought 'artistic merit' was public good, but I ... » | So they may free the children being held at Guanta... » | See, occasionally Pitchfork still nails it. If I ... » | Wigu! Wigu! Wigu! » 

Monday, August 25, 2003 

I remember our English Media teacher in Grade 12 (a great class, by the way) bringing this in to have us watch it each week, so it's been going on for a while. It's cool as hell that BoingBoing is mentioning it.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates