« Home | So I forgot to post a WES yesterday, even though I... » | If you go to an old entry at Pete's journal you ca... » | Just bought Blue Skied An' Clear on first site, an... » | So I'm not missing much, then. » | I love Tom Ewing. » | Sex in Japan is weird. » | Jizzournal is in the hizzouse. Link is on the sid... » | The reason Homicide is my favorite cop show, why i... » | An autistic eight-year-old boy has died during a p... » | I remember our English Media teacher in Grade 12 (... » 

Thursday, August 28, 2003 

Oh, and I, uh, kind of got hired by Stylus. More on that later, once I know more.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates