« Home | Soon we'll vaccinate everything! » | "Dom: And metal is shit. Dom: It ’s just goblins ... » | Historicity vs. revisionism in classical music. O... » | Yay! Evangelical RPGs for everyone! » | Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! » | I can't seem to link the individual post, but go t... » | Interesting article on France and the US, although... » | The American school system scares the shit out of me. » | The Andrew WK concert, by the way, was amazing. G... » | The best nickname I've ever heard of for female ge... » 

Tuesday, September 09, 2003 

Ugh. Yuck. Gasp. Cough. Choke. Wheeze. She's not quite bad enough to make me want to leave the country, but Leah McLaren is awful enough to make it a close-run thing.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates