« Home | Johnny Cash inches closer to death. This sucks. » | God, please don't let the new Basement Jaxx be ano... » | Sadly enough, this pretty much sums up my LAN expe... » | Cool. Pity I've never registered at the NYT. » | Christopher Hitchens, on the other hand, looks to ... » | Part of me feels pity, but as for the rest of me t... » | Slate has the best piece on the new Lester Bangs b... » | Interesting bit in the Economicist about prospect ... » | So, like a lot of people, I love the Beyonce 'Craz... » | See, Pitchfork isn't all bad. » 

Tuesday, September 02, 2003 

Yep, published. Also check out the comments on the Stylus blog entry about the new Basement Jaxx for me taunting local crackpot Chris Ott.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates