« Home | Part of me feels pity, but as for the rest of me t... » | Slate has the best piece on the new Lester Bangs b... » | Interesting bit in the Economicist about prospect ... » | So, like a lot of people, I love the Beyonce 'Craz... » | See, Pitchfork isn't all bad. » | Best song of right now: 'Apologies To Insect Life... » | Having finally heard the highlights from their fir... » | Oh, and I, uh, kind of got hired by Stylus. More ... » | So I forgot to post a WES yesterday, even though I... » | If you go to an old entry at Pete's journal you ca... » 

Tuesday, September 02, 2003 

Christopher Hitchens, on the other hand, looks to be about one step away from wearing all black and ranting about Nietzsche as incorrectly as a high school student with a grudge. I mean, some of his points are well taken, but he's both preaching to the choir (ha.) and beating the proverbial dead horse.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates