« Home | Turnabout and all that » | Recognizing bullshit for fun and profit » | For posterity » | I know you rider » | Girls are in fact pretty » | Oogah boogah » | Hand me down blues » | You're always going too soon » | Back to the well » | Help I'm being held prisoner by my heredity and en... » 

Wednesday, October 01, 2003 

30 years

For the last time (hopefully), Plame was an undercover operative. The guy who trained with her was on Newshour confirming this.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates