« Home | Ahem » | Hello Kitty » | Bet you can't eat just one » | Unexpected break » | Following a typewriter to sleep » | Prayer for the paranoid » | Slipped my mind » | Ex-President does something useful shocker » | Jesus! » | Open up my ribs and let the sun inside » 

Tuesday, October 28, 2003 

Obligatory quiz department

To make up for yesterday: Something I lifted off of Pete's journal a while back. Also, Pete: Hate the new avatar. The old one was perfectly fine. Mike secretly hates you and all you hold dear.

//10 bands you've been listening to a lot lately:
1) British Sea Power
2) My Morning Jacket
3) Elefant
4) Spiritualized
5) Elbow
6) Low
7) The Shins
8) OutKast
9) Readymade
10) Radiohead

//09 things you're looking forward to:
1) the weekend
2) my next class with Jeff Mitscherling
3) sleeping in
4) my next paycheck
5) my next drink
6) growing up
7) April
8) seeing Spiritualized again
9) going to visit Paul

//08 things you like to wear:
1) Pants
2) band t-shirts
3) nice warm old ratty sweatshirts
4) toques
5) my "Harvard" t-shirt
6) my Ontarion t-shirt
7) my suit, though I barely ever get a chance to do so
8) my very old jacket that I got from Wayne that smells of woodsmoke

//07 things that annoy you:
1) dogmatism
2) cruelty
3) "objectivity"
4) my own mistakes
5) waste
6) snobbishness
7) neo-conservatives

//06 things you say most everyday:
1) "fair enough"
2) "your mileage may vary"
3) "giggity-giggity-gig"
4) "shut it"
5) "where'd my _____ go"
6) "that wasn't funny"

//05 things you do everyday:
1) listen to music
2) write something
3) play FreeCell
4) read something
5) eat

//04 people you want to spend more time with:
1) Paul
2) Erik
3) Lisa
4) Pete

//03 movies you could watch over and over again:
1) The Limey
2) Lost In Translation
3) High Fidelity

//02 of your favorite songs at the moment:
1) British Sea Power - "Blackout"
2) Constantines - "Insectivora"

//01 person you would spend the rest of your life with:
1) Myself. I'm open to company, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates