« Home | My mom says I'm a catch » | Pssst » | Vote Nader » | Stalk much? » | I realise it's a moot point now » | Not the way to run a war » | Oh, fuck off » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Comforting Sounds » | They keep getting weirder » | A real culture war » 

Wednesday, October 08, 2003 

Public good my foot

For the last time, the 'artistic merit' defence has yet to be successfully misused in a Canadian court, and there's no reason to think it will be. This is pure hysteria.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates