« Home | O'Reilly = Wuss » | I was three in 1984 » | Cracks in the facade » | It's really only funny if you're in philosophy, I ... » | A horse with no name » | Don't tread on me » | You're not alone, you're not alone » | Boo-ya » | HA HA HA HA HA HA HA » | PEE ON ME, ROMULUS! » 

Friday, October 10, 2003 

*Sigh*

"To me, their last good song was 'Creep' because that was the last song that had a hook and was short. I don't like whiny, self-indulgent musicians, which is what I think they are."

People, it's just music. You're certainly more than welcome to dislike Radiohead, althought I certainly don't agree. But saying thing like "Their music just scares me," is kind of silly. You don't want to like them, fine. That's pretty understandable (the only band I really love that I don't understand criticism of is Teenage Fanclub), but last time I checked nobody was forcing you to like them.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates