« Home | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: On To You » | He likes me, he really likes me. Or at least he d... » | Occam's Razor » | That was unexpected » | Dear Catastrophe Waitress » | Yecch » | Why I love Joe Panzner » | The future is now » | It's alive » | Oh, fuck it. » 

Thursday, November 20, 2003 

Fucking snobs

Honestly, good for him. The division between "good" literature and "enjoyable" literature shouldn't exist in the way it does now.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates