« Home | I feel fine » | Huh » | No good deed goes unpunished » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Mahgeetah » | Wahzoo » | I fucked up dept. » | ahahahahahahahahahahahaha » | Not meant to know » | Obligatory quiz department » | Ahem » 

Saturday, November 01, 2003 

I care about the dumbest things.

New diary entry. I think what I'm going to try to do from now on is have on entry in it every Sunday, and one WES every Wednesday. Structure seems to improve my work rate.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates