« Home | Taco grande » | Best reissues of 2003 » | Newsflash » | Everyone loves dinosaurs » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Message Personnel » | Credit where credit's due » | Funny, I always figured him for an speed freak » | Urgent & key » | The hinterlands, the hinterlands, we're gonna sail... » | Like sands through an hourglass... » 

Thursday, December 11, 2003 

Man, I hate Scott McClellan

Not so much for this story or anything. I just think Scott McClellan is a shithead.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates