« Home | Rant courtesy of Mr. Ellis » | Wow » | Home of the brave dept. » | Hot for teacher » | Shee-it » | How awesome is this? » | Let's not lose sight of the point here » | Holy shit » | Showgirls is one of the great comedy films of our age » | I know it's a bit late, but... » 

Wednesday, February 18, 2004 

Happy anniversary

Would you believe that today marks one year of Fractionals? I hadn't even noticed it coming up. In celebration, I've done one of those "100 things about me" things, the link is at the right.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates