« Home | Spain's got at least some things right » | Worse things could happen » | Oh, right » | Best. Comic. Ever. » | Political compass » | I love 1990 » | Cornucopia » | Huge balls » | Absolutely disgusting » | No pants! » 

Monday, March 15, 2004 

Dogville

Today Aaron was asking me why I wanted to see this film after we stumbled upon a trailer (not that he doesn't, he wasjust curious). Well, go here, scroll down three entries to the one with "Dogville" in the title, and read. And tell me you're not intrigued. Severe, severe spoiler warning, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates