« Home | Desktop fusion » | We were standing by the wall » | "Feminism" » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: On The Mouth » | Look over here! » | It's late, okay? » | I'd roll up my shirtsleeves if I was wearing long ... » | Get a new press secretary » | I know, man, I know » | Farmer in the city » 

Wednesday, March 03, 2004 

Subcategories

postpunk
You're a Post-Punk. You know 70s punk was cool, but
it was mostly just a stepping stone for the
greater intellectualism of what would come
after. The 80s were amazing. You quite possibly
have huge hair, and may wear lots of black.
Snare drums need reverb. Lots and lots of
reverb.


You Know Yer Indie. Let's Sub-Categorize.
brought to you by Quizilla



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates