« Home | Station to station » | Flashes make me wince » | Geek out » | Spoilers ahoy » | Take it like a man » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Don't Understand » | Memo to PETA » | Wankola » | There's no justice » | Wow » 

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 

Nightmare

Right now the total of foreign nationals held captive in Iraq in an attempt to get foreign forces to leave is 13. Countries are lining up totell people to get the hell out. It's possible for me to be more depressed about the situation I'm sure, but I can't see how.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates