« Home | "Murderers, murderers, we are not the same as you" » | Mr. Fiscally Responsible » | Moldy oldie » | Kkkitchens, what were you thinking? » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: 2/4 » | For future notice » | Fucking terrifying » | My favorite album of the year, so far » | Jyo, Kyu and Iyo » | Death to Status: Q » 

Friday, May 21, 2004 

Black day

Last night I wound up staying up terribly late to finish The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time. I don't particularly want to talk about it, as you should all read it and I don't want to spoil anything, but I will say three words:

Uttterly. Fucking. Heartbreaking.

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a happy ending, but it sure was an effective one.

[Edit: Durr, I forgot to put the link in. Thanks to Gord for pointing it out.]



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates