« Home | Took the words right out of my mouth » | Top ten » | Do you know what day it is? » | No funny title here, either » | I'm so shallow » | No funny title here » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Fog » | He said "hummer". Hee hee! » | Bearsuit? Bearsuit! » | O solo mio » 

Saturday, May 08, 2004 

I feel fragile today

Y'know, I wasn't going to mention this here, but seeing as how Aaron was also sick as a dog this morning, I feel a lot less embarrassed about it.

Jer's No Pants Party was a rousing success, and normally the amount I drank (three drinks, two shots) would have been enough to upset my stomach slightly, but that's all. But yesterday, all I'd had to eat before drinking was some crackers and cheese.

Never. Doing. That. Again.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates