« Home | Son of wacky spam » | Get me off the streets » | Legal Eagle » | And it's up » | Bases loaded » | Reflexes » | Man beats horse » | Right on » | Before I forget » | So what? » 

Tuesday, June 15, 2004 

Following up

I mentioned in my last Stylus top ten that I don't like Leo Strauss or his work, but if you're wondering why (or even if not) you need to read this article. Very well done.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates