« Home | Stupid ocean » | Don't drink and make music » | Weirder and weirder » | Just barely » | So very special » | Damn dirty zombies » | As nature made him » | "Nerve gas is not funny." » | Awwww » | Like that song from Footloose » 

Wednesday, June 02, 2004 

Gah

I'd seen something about the procedure before (probably on Die Puny Humans), but when my bro sent me this article, but the first person not from the Netherlands to get one of these newfangled cosmetic eye implants, I had to post it.

Doesn't mean the concept skeeves me out any less, though. I find it about as disturbing as eyelid piercings. In other words, do whatever you want to your own body, but keep those tools the fuck away from mine.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates