« Home | Whew » | Mmmm » | It's funny 'cuz it's (not?) true » | Reminder: Must steal this » | Small stories » | Zoe! ZoeZoeZoeZoeZoe! » | Best Song Ever (As of This Minute) Dept. » | I love _____ » | Speaker needs food badly » | Memory hole Dept. » 

Thursday, July 29, 2004 

Say it ain't so

The War Against Silence has four weeks left. I hope Glenn chooses to continue to write about music, or anything else, in a public forum, but I'll understand if he doesn't. There's over nine years of archives, I've read them all, and all are worthy of your attention.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates