« Home | Zoe! ZoeZoeZoeZoeZoe! » | Best Song Ever (As of This Minute) Dept. » | I love _____ » | Speaker needs food badly » | Memory hole Dept. » | Dyspraxia » | Me wanty » | Whirligig » | Irrelevancy/Irreverancy » | Black and white » 

Wednesday, July 28, 2004 

Small stories

I think Derek Kim has gotten a pretty respectable amount of good press online for his webcomics, but he should get more: He's goooood. Try Same Difference to start; Anyone interested in good writing (Jer, I'm thinking of you, but there are others) should go read it without delay.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates