« Home | "Trial of the year" » | HT VWLS » | Best Song Ever (As of This Minute) Dept. » | Obit » | "Brilliantly postmodern" » | I can't speak properly » | I'm with Jer re: Italics » | Fuck II: Son of Fuck » | Fuck » | Disillusionment sets in » 

Monday, August 16, 2004 

I'm eating it right now

Ever heard of Bhel Puri (spelling variable, but that's the way the bag of it we bought spells it)? It's an Indian snack food composed to twigs of chick pea flour and puffed up rice, with various spices on them.

It is delicious. It's like crack. And it's cheap too.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates