« Home | Coincidence » | "Forty-nine per cent [of Americans] believe that t... » | We both know that I've got bad knees » | MIA » | Thank you (for living) » | Late » | Holy fucking shit » | And when the sun shines » | Adventures in cooking » | I'm a journalist, dammit » 

Tuesday, August 24, 2004 

Medal count

I'm not hugely bothered by the Summer Olympics either way (it's all about the Winter ones), but I do tend to keep track. This year is weird; sure we've only got 6 medals, but the two golds are both first-ever Canadian medals in those sports (artistic gymnastics and track cycling), which is neat.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates