« Home | Adventures in cooking » | I'm a journalist, dammit » | Good taste » | Enough guest stars, already » | Party animal » | You know what they do to guys like us in prison » | There is no pleasure worth foregoing, etc, etc. » | Summer of '04 » | I'm eating it right now » | "Trial of the year" » 

Sunday, August 22, 2004 

And when the sun shines

Weird - today I've only really been up for like an hour and a half, but I've been pretty extensively soundtracked (in my head at least).

Superchunk - "Watery Hands"
Elbow - "Ribcage"
Johnny Cash - "I'll Fly Away"
Superchunk - "Nu Bruises"
The Hives - "Diabolic Scheme"

Note that none of this is thematically linked to things I've been doing (laundry has next to nothing to do with "Diabolic Scheme"), I've just got a head full of music this afternoon.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates