« Home | (A) step forward » | I am alive and you are dead » | Terrifying » | Stupid outages » | Twofer » | Ingenuity » | "That ass must've given God a boner while he was s... » | Wow dept. » | Makes you feel like a piece of meat » | Rated arrrrrr » 

Friday, September 24, 2004 

Best thing ever (this minute) dept.

Astoundingly great opening lines for song:

Yeah, I got busted
So I used my one phone call to dedicate a song to you on the radio


It's from Jens Lekman's similarly wonderful "You Are The Light (By Which I Travel Into This And That)" - his debut album struck me as not much on first listen, but it's growing on me enough to be an end-of-year contender.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates