« Home | Late night listening » | Obligatory quiz » | Number game » | Thank goodness » | Pop tidbit » | Dadasaurus Rex » | Words we'll never take back » | Two things » | So I sez to him, "Be fruitful and multiply". But ... » | News flash » 

Friday, September 10, 2004 

I take it back

The saddest song ever, circa this minute, is indeed by Hefner, but it's actually "I Stole A Bride".

When she lies with me
Will she pretend I'm pretty
Will she forget I'm ugly,
Oh I've lived a lie, I stole a pretty bride during the summertime


I mean, jesus.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates