« Home | "Hey, you forgot Poland!" » | Woah » | I'm back » | Strange and wonderful » | There is no justice » | The city consumes us » | Posted in Glasgow, from James' room » | Things » | WWJV? » | Before I go » 

Monday, October 25, 2004 

Holy shit dept.

Jeeze, I leave for ten days, and Bill O'Reilly gets sexual harrassment charges filed against him. Assuming all is as accused I feel bad for the plaintiff, but let's try to focus on the positive: Maybe soon we'll never have to put up with O'Reilly again?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates