« Home | $5 down the drain » | Turducken! » | So, yeah » | At last » | Recorded live » | [Incredibly foul expletive deleted] » | Oh yeah » | Misleading t-shirts » | Urgent & Key dept. » | Zing » 

Sunday, November 28, 2004 

I'll be on the couch

I loved reading this book review about men, women, parenthood, and so on and so on, but I can't say it had much to do with my life. All of these people has a lot more money (and more aspirations) than I do. Still, good read.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates