« Home | Doubtful » | I am Canadian. And freezing. » | I've got my twelve-sided die » | The Floating World: 2004 (Part 1) » | In other news » | Warning: possibly gross » | Adventures in cooking » | Continue being excellent to each other » | Slow reaction time » | Bwahaha » 

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 

Get a life

Pillows are not a replacement for human beings. Even if you're Japanese. That's called avoiding the issue, and if you're that lonely there are things you can do that are far more productive than buying a pillow shaped like a woman's legs.

(not to mention this is yet another example of the objectification and therefore dehumanization of the female gender, and so on - I notice they're not yet selling a similar product with "male" legs)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates