« Home | Weird » | Revised opinion III: Not really revised » | Permit me my Serpentor moments... » | Revised opinion II: Son of revised opinion » | Revised opinion » | Time for a change in tactics » | Behind the times » | Here's to originality » | The Floating World: Per Second, Per Second, Per S... » | Good show » 

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 

Nice to know

I've been of the opinion that Scientology is a dangerous cult (and that particular link is the best way to figure out if something is a cult I've ever encountered) for quite some time (and if you'd like to read for yourself, Operation Clambake is a good start), so running into this list makes me feel better.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates