« Home | Revised opinion III: Not really revised » | Permit me my Serpentor moments... » | Revised opinion II: Son of revised opinion » | Revised opinion » | Time for a change in tactics » | Behind the times » | Here's to originality » | The Floating World: Per Second, Per Second, Per S... » | Good show » | Shameless theft (almost) » 

Monday, December 06, 2004 

Weird

First of all, and I've been remiss about pointing this out, the first part of our year-end single extravaganza is up at Stylus. It's good stuff; go and read. Other parts will go up each day of the week.

Now, I thought to mention this finally because while listening to MP3s I noticed something odd; what I thought was J-Five's "Modern Times" (great song, incidentially) came up, but then the singing started and I realised it was, in fact, Kelis' "Trick Me". It's a pretty common quasi-piano sound, but those two are particularly close.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates