« Home | Like dominos » | Ain't a damn thing changed » | Rolling back wages and passing the savings on to y... » | Get a life » | Doubtful » | I am Canadian. And freezing. » | I've got my twelve-sided die » | The Floating World: 2004 (Part 1) » | In other news » | Warning: possibly gross » 

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 

Should be interesting, at the very least

Homework was brilliant (I think - I mean you can't fuck with "Rollin' & Scratchin'" or "Rock'n Roll" or "Da Funk" or "Around The World" or or or - but I need to go back and check on the filler situation), Discovery had moments of brilliance (but I can't sit through the whole damned thing, but "One More Time" and "Veridis Quo" and a few others are flat out gorgeous), so the prospect of a new Daft Punk album is intriguing, even if it does turn out to be false.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates