« Home | Lengthy follow up » | Find of the year » | Still thinking about lists » | I just can't look, it's killing me » | You have got to be kidding me » | Curse you, Dean Koontz! » | Me wanty » | Attention Conservation Notice: This one's about p... » | I'd watch that » | This is entertainment, this is fun » 

Friday, December 03, 2004 

Shameless theft (almost)

I was incredibly tempted to just post the same stream of Kerouac that Marcello Carlin has up, but the context of the title, among other things, halts me; so I'll just direct you there, copy and paste it into my quotations file, and note that the ending quite neatly summarizes the ultimate point of what I learned about in Indian Philosophy this semester.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates