« Home | Fire sale » | I still love winter » | I love winter » | Suckage » | And the bells were ringin' out » | The Floating World: 2004 (Part 3) » | The Floating World: 2004 (Part 2) » | Ahhh » | Oh my lord » | Fucking teenagers » 

Monday, December 27, 2004 

You win again

Websnark (linked on the right, I'm being lazy today) introduced me to Anacrusis a little while back, which is great (think I less deliberately crude Girls Are Pretty, although of course that does a disservice to both writers). I'm slowly going through the archives (and it'll no doubt join the links on the side once I'm done), but I felt the need to bring this one to your attention. Why are these guys so darn good at depicting love?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates