« Home | Shot by both sides » | Uh... what? » | The mystery of love » | Bullshit » | H E double hockey sticks » | Snow scenes level lonely bastards » | When I go deaf » | Good doggie » | Happy Robbie Burns Day (yesterday) » | Pattern of behaviour » 

Monday, January 31, 2005 

Damn Yankees

So here I am in Cleveland, until Wednesday. We're down to see Low and for K to celebrate her birthday with her family (very belatedly). The drive down was okay, if a bit boring; I have now seen an episode of Iron Chef America, and much to my delighted suprise it was good. This is all I have to sustain me for the next few days:

Readymade - All The Plans Resting
The Futureheads - The Futureheads
The Fall - Code: Selfish
Plumtree - Predicts The Future
Radar Brothers - And The Surrounding Mountains
REM - New Adventures In Hi-Fi
Midnight Movies - Midnight Movies
My Bloody Valentine - Isn't Anything
Primal Scream - Evil Heat
Elvis Costello - Armed Forces
Prefuse 73 - Extinguished
Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man

Hopefully it gets me through all the billboard for personal injury lawyers and the late night televangelists. Pray for Mojo.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates