« Home | Pattern of behaviour » | Ends in themselves » | Time zones briefly heal all wounds » | Finally » | News flash » | Cheers » | Short and sour » | Just because I'm sorry doesn't mean I didn't enjoy... » | Dogma is dogma » | Procrastinate? Me? » 

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 

Happy Robbie Burns Day (yesterday)

Eric Burns has a priceless rundown of why Robbie Burns is fucking awesome and all, so I'll leave it at that. Go read his post, and have one on me.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates