« Home | Life ain't fair » | The Floating World: Love And Attraction » | I am the best 17-year-old ever » | How does he do it? » | Nobody puts Baby in the corner - except him » | The world as sophistry » | Aww » | More important things » | The Floating World: 2004 (Part 4) » | You win again » 

Monday, January 03, 2005 

Plus ca change, etc.

There's a new look up over at the journal, but fiddling around with the html (it was originally designed for diaryland, not diary-x) has kept me up late enough the entry will have to wait until tomorrow.

Well, actually, 90% of the actual work took maybe twenty minutes, but a vain effort to get the archives looking proper took an hour or so and didn't work. For the simple reason that the same diary-x substitution tag apparantly refers to two things at once. I'm very frustrated, and I'm going to sleep now.

And before (or in case) anybody asks, no I'm not going to try to get the accents correct if I post something in French or any other language. I'm spectacularly rubbish at it, too lazy to want to look it up every time, and respect all of your intelligence enough to assume you'll figure it out anyways.

Stripe-y. No strippers were involved.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates