« Home | Free songs » | And now » | Plus ca change, etc. » | Life ain't fair » | The Floating World: Love And Attraction » | I am the best 17-year-old ever » | How does he do it? » | Nobody puts Baby in the corner - except him » | The world as sophistry » | Aww » 

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 

R.I.P.

Will Eisner has passed away. A giant in his field, if comics ever become respectable (and I think they have a shot, a few decades or centuries down the pike - it took novels a while too), he deserves to be regarded as the form's Shakespeare.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates