« Home | One of your friends may already be this fucked » | Chin up » | The cold Canadian winter » | Down the street, not across the road » | "Gord Bird on bari sax..." » | Stoicism /= Repression » | Muscle robots » | That time of the week » | It's been a good week for radio » | My head hurts when I read this » 

Friday, January 21, 2005 

We're all disappearing up our own asses

Hilarious.

I think it stands on its own, but I will add one thing; anyone who thinks that "Stylus is unfortunately hellbent on transforming itself into Pitchfork" either hasn't been reading us long or has missed the fact that Pitchfork has gotten a lot closer to us than vice versa. I mean, if you read Stylus and come away with that opinion, whatever, that's cool, but I don't think many of the people who actually, y'know work for the site would agree.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates