« Home | That time of the week » | It's been a good week for radio » | My head hurts when I read this » | Also awesome, but less so » | I am (not) famous (nor will I ever be)! » | Best. Fight. Ever. » | The same video store? » | But I want it now » | I want to see Glasgow again » | Hmm » 

Monday, January 17, 2005 

Muscle robots

I'm sure this scientific advance will eventually be used to do something cool, and I'm certainly not opposed to developing it, but damn does it give me the creeps.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates