« Home | The Floating World: She Will Only Bring You Happi... » | I love Warren Ellis » | Hope springs eternal » | Get your fucking hands off of her » | Album test » | Work radio dept. » | The front lines » | Working like Trojans » | I'm totally predictable, I know » | Listening frequencies » 

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 

The apocalypse and the environment

I imagine this might have been making the rounds, but if you haven't read "There Is No Tomorrow" by Bill Moyers yet, please go here and do so. Login using "username" and "password", or if they don't work go to Bugmenot for another login and password. The Grist article Moyers mentions is here, and reader feedback (including some valuable context on Watt's comments, the most terrifying part of the article for me) is here.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates