« Home | I'm totally predictable, I know » | Listening frequencies » | That time of the week » | Uh oh » | Fuck you, humanity » | And now for something etc etc » | Words fail me » | Don't hate » | The ethics of linking » | So many wasted hours » 

Monday, February 07, 2005 

Working like Trojans

Neat little interview in the Toronto Star with Alastair Summerlee (our esteemed President) on the Rae Report. Now that we know some details of the report, we can confirm some of Summerlee's guesses.

When I say I hope the government finds the funds to go along with the Rae Report's recommendations, don't think I'm too biased; I'm almost done my degree, after all, so this would be helping the people who come after me. A kudos to Bob Rae for doing something to offset the hash he made of being our Premier.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates