« Home | So many wasted hours » | An Ed Wood for our times » | The children are our future » | Because you stood still » | I'm busy » | What a day that was » | Damn Yankees » | Shot by both sides » | Uh... what? » | The mystery of love » 

Thursday, February 03, 2005 

The ethics of linking

Tyler has an interesting post up about this topic. Which I'm linking to. Infinite recursion beckons.

Seriously though, he lays out the main points on either side pretty nicely. I agree with him, partly because working in the media has convinced me that you absolutely not pretend that you are responsible for every interpretation of what you put out there.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates