« Home | Evil mind, evil sword » | The “you-cant-fire-me-I-quit” approach to childhood » | Go me » | "BEEEEEEEF PEACH" » | Good point » | Involvement » | Your beliefs are not your rights » | Push It » | I'm in the kitchen with the tombstone blues » | Busy day » 

Friday, March 18, 2005 

Back on Sunday

I'm off to class and then a meeting and then K and I are picking up Ben and Anna and heading for Kincardine; not sure if I'll blog anything while I'm gone, but I've got a review of Corrina Repp and, of course, Singles Going Steady up at Stylus today if you get bored.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates