« Home | Getting it right » | Every time I look around » | Back on Sunday » | Evil mind, evil sword » | The “you-cant-fire-me-I-quit” approach to childhood » | Go me » | "BEEEEEEEF PEACH" » | Good point » | Involvement » | Your beliefs are not your rights » 

Sunday, March 20, 2005 

Get off my back, man

While I may not agree with my libertarian friend Dan on many things, there are some things where we are firmly in the same camp.

I'm with Mill - your right to interfere with my choices concerning my own health, etc, starts exactly where I've started interfering with others' rights.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates