« Home | Why did this never happen? » | The power of repetition in humour » | I rock a law suit when I'm going to court » | Our wacky neighbours » | Wow dept. » | Twofer » | Verwirrung » | Clark for 08 » | Also » | At it again » 

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 

At least the dark don't hide it

Josh Love offers a probably definitive take on the new Magnolia Electric Co disc, summing up both the album (which I'm reviewing for the Ontarion) and Molina's career to date with stunning (seeming) ease. What a great piece of writing.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates