« Home | Our wacky neighbours » | Wow dept. » | Twofer » | Verwirrung » | Clark for 08 » | Also » | At it again » | Narcissism, I guess » | April Fools » | Hypocrisy writ large » 

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 

I rock a law suit when I'm going to court

Anthony would no doubt be glad to hear Good Charlotte's "I Just Wanna Live" is in heavy rotation up here on the station we listen to at work. It's really grown on me, and I completely recant anything bad I've ever said about it.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates